INNOVATION & SUSTAINABILITY DIRECTOR
BVI.EU is a leading and innovative developer of SME parks, mixed business parks and customised business buildings (Built-to-Suit), brimming with opportunities and ambitions. With more than 20 years of experience, expertise and professionalism, we create space for businesses to grow. We are committed to creating sustainable growth at home and abroad.
To realise this, we are looking for new, enthusiastic colleagues with a passion for real estate and a heart for business who want to put their shoulders to the wheel together with us.
As Project Manager Energy & Sustainability, you report to the Technical Director and are responsible for:
- Coordination and roll-out of energy projects and sustainability programmes with an initial focus on the roll-out of PV installations on the roofs of BVI.EU projects;
- Coordinating external engineering firms and landscape architects working on sustainability concepts for our projects;
- Developing a standardisation of sustainability concepts to serve as a basis for all BVI.EU projects;
- Development of new innovative, sustainability concepts that can be integrated into future projects;
- Coordination of sustainability certifications such as BREEAM/WELL/…. applicable to projects.
- You have a master’s degree in engineering – preferably civil engineering: electricity or energy;
- You already have 10 years’ work experience, including at least 5 years in renewable energy as a project manager: project management, budget management, coordination of contractors, etc;
- You have excellent communication skills;
- You are fluent in Dutch, French & English;
- You are a rock-solid project manager with a sense of punctuality and quality;
- You are a team player;
- You have a hands-on, can-do mentality;
- You can work well with common MS Office applications.
- You will join a growing company with a lot of ambition, passionate employees and a young team.
- EU has a transparent corporate culture where initiative is key
- In your job, you will get all the autonomy required to perform the role successfully
- You will receive an attractive salary with a package of fringe benefits
Send your CV and a cover letter to: email@example.com