BVI.EU is a company that bristles with opportunities and ambitions! As a leading and innovative developer, we offer a complete service for the construction of SME parks, mixed business parks and customised commercial buildings (Built-to-suit).
With 25 years of experience, expertise and professionalism, we give companies the opportunity to develop sustainably, in Belgium and abroad.
To achieve our ambitious goals, we are looking for new and enthusiastic colleagues who are passionate about real estate and business. Will you join BVI.EU as ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT
What will your role be ?
- You maintain the accounts of various A-Y companies in consultation with the Senior Accountant;
- Processing incoming invoices as well as taking actions to automate them;
- The daily uploading and updating of banks + preparation of weekly payments;
- Supporting the Senior Accountant in the correctness of the financial figures according to the applicable legal regulations at the monthly closure of all group entities, at the semi-annual consolidation and at the annual audits.
- Providing administrative support to the Finance team (opening accounts, filling in documents, having documents signed, collecting documents, etc.).
- The preparation and close follow-up of (unpaid) sales invoices to clients according to architect certificates (including additional work) + follow-up of incoming payments + if necessary, preparation of action plans & reporting to Senior Accountant/CFO;
- The management and follow-up of the approval flow.
Who are we looking for ?
- You have at least a Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, linked to at least 5 years of relevant professional experience as an auxiliary accountant or in audit. Experience at a Big4 company is a plus.
- You have an in-depth knowledge of BEGAAP and a general basic tax knowledge in the field of corporate tax and VAT.
- Experience in the real estate sector is desirable but not mandatory.
- Ideally, you have experience with various ERP systems and various accounting packages.
- You have strong analytical skills
- Very good knowledge of current MS Office applications and Excel in particular (advanced)
- Very good knowledge of various accounting packages (Winbooks, Silverfin, etc.) and Isabel
- You are very accurate, stress-resistant and hands-on
- You have good knowledge of Dutch and French
- You are motivated, flexible and assertive
- A positive mindset/proactive
- You have excellent social and communication skills
What do we have in store for you?
- Within our growing company, you will be part of a young team of ambitious and passionate employees.
- BVI.EU has a transparent corporate culture in which initiative is central.
- In your job, you’ll be given all the autonomy you need to successfully fulfil the role.
- You’ll receive an attractive salary with a package of fringe benefits.
We’d like to get to know you!
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com!
View all our vacanciess