ACQUISITION & COMMERCIAL MANAGER GERMANY
BVI.EU is a leading and innovative developer of SME parks, mixed business parks and customised business buildings (built-to-suit), full of opportunities and ambitions. With more than 20 years of experience, expertise and professionalism at heart, we create space for businesses to grow. We are committed to creating sustainable growth both at our home base in Belgium and abroad.
To ensure we can realize our growth, we are looking for new, enthusiastic colleagues with a passion for real estate and a heart for business who want to reinforce our team.
In this exciting position, you will be responsible for the commercial process from the acquisition of new land for the development of sustainable and innovative projects to the management of unit rental/sales to customers. In this role, you will report to the Development Director Germany and be responsible for:
- The active search for sites to be considered for the development of real estate projects within the defined region;
- Managing the acquisition process (market analysis, site analysis,…);
- Actively setting up and maintaining a network with public authorities, intermunicipal companies, brokers,… within the demarcated region;
- Presenting potential projects to the investment committee before proceeding with site acquisition;
- Supervising the development process of projects (planning, budget, coordination,…);
- The commercialisation of projects for rent in cooperation with local brokers;
- Appointing park managers for projects under management.
- You have a degree in property management / economics or equivalent. A commercial background in logistics industry is required;
- You have in-depth knowledge of commercial property management and transactions;
- You have experience in leading and managing teams, and working with external partners and municipalities;
- You are a real team player and possess the necessary empathy to work with colleagues and external service providers;
- You speak fluent German and English;
- You have a relevant network in commercial real estate (brokers, local authorities);
- You can work well with common MS Office applications.
- You will join a growing company with a lot of ambition, passionate employees and a young team;
- BVI.EU has a transparent corporate culture where initiative is key;
- In your job, you will get all the autonomy required to perform the role successfully;
- You will receive an attractive salary with a package of fringe benefits.
Send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Discover all of our job openings