BVI.EU is a company that bristles with opportunities and ambitions! As a leading and innovative developer, we offer a complete service for the construction of SME parks, mixed business parks and customised commercial buildings (Built-to-suit).
With 25 years of experience, expertise and professionalism, we give companies the opportunity to develop sustainably, in Belgium and abroad.
To achieve our ambitious goals, we are looking for new and enthusiastic colleagues who are passionate about real estate and business. Will you join BVI.EU as PROJECT CONTROLLER
What will your role be ?
- Checks the feasibility of domestic and foreign projects
- Coordinates the preparation of project budgets and financial forecasts
- Manages the budget and actual costs of the projects
- Coordinates the funding needs for the totality of the projects
- Provides frequent reporting to the head of development/head of sales
- Monitors projects on time and quality
- Variance analysis budget – actuals – forecast
Business control & reporting
- Manages and maintains the financial data quality and processes/procedures
- Performs the review of the general accounts
- Controls and monitors the purchasing process
- Planning, control and reporting per business unit (profitability/red flags) (domestic and foreign)
Who are we looking for ?
- You hold a bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance, linked to multiple years of experience in an audit and controlling role. Experience at a Big4 company is a plus.
- Work experience (min. 4 years) as Project Controller or Financial Controller preferably in the real estate sector
- Experience in the real estate sector is desirable but not mandatory.
- You have experience with various ERP systems. Experience with the implementation of ERP systems is an asset.
- You have strong analytical skills
- Very good knowledge of current MS Office applications and Excel in particular (advanced)
- You are very accurate, stress-resistant and hands-on
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch and French and a good knowledge of English.
- You are motivated, flexible and assertive
- A positive mindset/proactive
- You have excellent social and communication skills
What do we have in store for you?
- Within our growing company, you will be part of a young team of ambitious and passionate employees.
- BVI.EU has a transparent corporate culture in which initiative is central.
- In your job, you’ll be given all the autonomy you need to successfully fulfil the role.
- You’ll receive an attractive salary with a package of fringe benefits.
We’d like to get to know you!
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com!
View all our vacanciess